For young adults between 18 - 40 years old who are interested to learn more about helping the Jewish people return to the land of Israel in a practical way.
Organising Aliyah Transfers
Cooperation between Jewish and Christian organisations
- Most of the time we stay at our Polish Ebenezer base, where we will prepare our own food. We may minister also in Christian churches and visit Jewish places.
- The program will be adapted due to circumstances like Aliyah transfers etc.
- We may split our group in different teams.
- For those who do not want to cross into Ukraine there is no obligation and you still can be part of the retreat.
€299 (or equivalent in your currency) plus free will donation towards the work in Ukraine.
- All meals
- 1 overnight in Auschwitz,
- Entrance fee to Auschwitz Birkenau
- All costs for transport in Poland except airport transfers at arrival or departure day;
We start Saturday evening with dinner in Auschwitz, which is near Krakow. That means you should organize your travel to arrive in Krakow Saturday afternoon.
We finish on Sunday with breakfast in our base in Przemysl. From there you can take a train to Warsaw or Krakow or from the nearest airport, which is Rzesow.
If there are sufficient people we will organize bus transfer to Krakow Of course you can also come by car and park in our Ebenezer base